Tutorial on making a thick bezel pendant video

Is there any way to ask about a video tutorial I bought? I have a question about the image shown which is a bit different from the one made on the video. I want to make the one pictured but I’m not sure how it was done.

1 Like

It is impossible for anyone to give advice on this.
Which video, where and such, will help tremendously.
Regards Per-Ove

I’ve made several thick bezel pendants using Peter Keep’s design from Jewelry Training Solutions. If this is the tutorial you are referring to, I would welcome your question.

1 Like

I’m sorry I wasn’t clear enough. The video class is by Peter Keep but I bought it on Ganoskin.
The photo shown before you purchase shows a slightly different piece than the one the video shows. I will upload the photos if I can. The one in the video has the gem fitting into the opening exactly but the image of the advert for it shows a gap between the facing and the stone and I want to know how this is done.
I can’t see a way to upload a photo. It’s hard to explain without one.
Liz

1 Like

What is the subtext on the video?
Maybe someone else have access?
Regards Per-Ove

I have found the answer now thanks. I contacted the maker as you had told me it was Peter Keep. He answered straight away.
Liz

1 Like

Excellent, good luck with your endeavour.

Per-Ove

Glad you got your questioned resolved. I have completed dozens of projects from Peter’s JTS site, many several times. His teaching style and attention to detail work very well with me.

To upload pics on Ganoksin, reply to a post and at the top of the reply box are a row of icons, one of these is a bar with an up pointing arrow (at least on my browser). Click this and you can upload an image or file.

1 Like