Any inventors out there? Here are some ideas I’ve had that I’d love
to see someone produce for the jewelrysmithing market. Maybe some of
them even exist… in which case I’d love some pointers to them!
– Brass “bristle balls” in varying sizes that can be placed in the
tumbler with a detailed piece to brass brush it thoroughly in all
the recesses. I envision these as bristle-brush spheres, more so than
little “brillo pads,” so the bristles can get into those
– A brass-bristle head and a steel-bristle head for my beloved
"spin-brush pro" toothbrush… or a similar piece of equipment,
designed to be run “under water” and with interchangeable heads…
– A pin-stem sharpener (I envision something like a pencil sharpener
that could work on a flexshaft to provide an evenly tapered and
beautifully pointed pin for those of us who like to make our own pin
– Wax gun (similar to glue gun) with really TINY wax-thread output
(like.5mm - 1mm) and great temperature control. Nirvana would be if
you could feed it with ANY type of wax (chips, sticks, chunks)
– An “all-in-one” casting unit that would handle burnout as well as
investing and pouring. Ideal for small-studio use.
I’m sure there are others that will come to me, but these are the
ones that have kept popping up over the last few months. Figured I’d
share and see what other ideas you all might have, and whether you
know of any sources for these items!
No Limitations Designs