Selling all equipment/tools from my jewelry studio

Hello Orchid Community,

I am liquidating my entire jewelry studio and have everything up for sale. Most of the equipment and tools were hardly touched, if not at all, because I was just barely getting into the craft. I have things that pertain to engraving as well as metalsmithing. If anyone is interested, I can email you my entire list of items for sale (that includes condition, descriptions, and asking prices) and I have photos of the items upon request. I’d prefer to do local pickup (especially the larger items!), located in Chino CA. I am willing to ship the smaller items if you’re ok with paying for shipping.
Thank you very much for taking a look!

Hi, please send an email of what you have for sale to nancy.arnold@mso.umt.edu
Thanks

| CatQ
March 11 |

• | - |

Hello Orchid Community,

I am liquidating my entire jewelry studio and have everything up for sale. Most of the equipment and tools were hardly touched, if not at all, because I was just barely getting into the craft. I have things that pertain to engraving as well as metalsmithing. If anyone is interested, I can email you my entire list of items for sale (that includes condition, descriptions, and asking prices) and I have photos of the items upon request. I’d prefer to do local pickup (especially the larger items!), located in Chino CA. I am willing to ship the smaller items if you’re ok with paying for shipping.
Thank you very much for taking a look!

Hi, I’d love to see your list. Please email it to me at findingmind@gmail.com. Thanks!

please send list and prices to lynn@lynnkdesigns.com
thanks!

I’d like a copy if the list as well. wdayton@yahoo.com

Hi! I’m just getting started… I’m in Oakland. Would love a chance to build out my studio! Corie.ambler@gmail.com

Would you please send me a list: Celiahirschman@gmail.com

Please send me a list and prices: lindakm@berkshire.net

I’m interested in what you have up for sale and the prices. I will be looking for my own jewelry torch, stone polishers-specifically Opal tools. Gold soldering tools, copper tongs everything necessary to repair 14-18k and sterling silver jewelry to make bezels, rings and pendants. I’m in Truckee, CA. So unfortunately we are 7 hours away, but I have a sister-in-law and my husbands Aunt is in the Winchester area only an hour away, he’s planning a visit very soon. Do you still have a lot if things for sale? Thank you! Paddy Peters I’m at paddy.k.peters@gmail.com

Hello,
Please send a copy of your list to rydrenn@gmail.com.
Thank you

I am not the person who is selling tools. Sorry, don’t have her post handy. Recommend searching this thread.

| Rydrenn
March 12 |

• | - |

montananancy:

Hello,
Please send a copy of your list to rydrenn@gmail.com.
Thank you

Hello, please send me a list of what you have for sale. studiocandybeth@icloud.com thanks!

Hi, please send a list to cabcici@gmail.com
Thank you!

please send a list and prices to .

thanks

Please send a list to e_tillett@charter.net. Thank you

Hello @johnnyg! Would you mind including your email so I can send you the list?
Thank you!

I’m interested. Please send list to russ_twi4d@hotmail.com

Thank you!
-Russ

I’m interested. Please send list to russ_twi4d@hotmail.com

Thank you!
-Russ

I am interested. Send list to my email
Gems@designerjewels.com

I’m interested as well, please send list to
Poodle.pup3@gmail.com