New type o ingot molds…i need!

Hi,

look!

julie

5 Likes

Damn it! You are enabling my tool addiction. Must be strong! Must not buy! Must destroy my credit card!
XO-Jo

1 Like

Do you see how much they are? I couldn’t figure that out? I like that large pouring area! Looks like it would be easy to not miss.

Thanks for sharing!!

Jeff

1 Like

Hi,

the wensite is not in english…can anyone here read it?

Lucy Walker unboxed them on her instagram…

i am gping to DM her…

or them!

here is their instagram

julie

1 Like

It’s in German, and I could not find a English version

I can read it but maybe not well enough to translate for others.

Hi

Here is his twitter account

and! his youtube account (i knew i recognized the name! i have watched all his videis, they are great!

julie

1 Like

Hi,

ok, i just saw his reply to a comment on instagram…they are 260 euros per set (approx $278 usd)

he said “260 Euro per set, just write me a PM”

julie

1 Like

Hi,

i pour alot of ingots…that hole in the combo mold is so darn small!

(i can hear Rob thinking…”just sand cast it and use a wooden dowel”…I would, but it seems like alot of sand packing to do 15-20 rods…)

these new molds have such nice big sprue holes!!

julie

1 Like

Hi!

so…drahteinguss for the rods…?

julie

julie

1 Like

Gussen is casting, blech is sheet and draht is wire.
So sheet casting and wire casting.

1 Like

I can’t help but wonder now. I watched the video where he torch melts the metal and pours it. Now…is it safe to pour without first heating the moulds? Isn’t there a risk of humidity?

Open the page in google Chrome. You will have the option, upper right corner, to have it translated. It worked well.

Neil A

4 Likes

Hi Neil!

Thank yiu!
you are so smart!

julie

1 Like

Moral of his sheet-making video: hammer the hell out of it before rolling!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa! Those are niiiice!

Oh its Christian! Hes amazing!

Hi,

i just saw on instagram, that these metal ingot molds will soon be available from pepetools

julie

2 Likes

Great news! Our shipment has finally arrived and the ingot molds by Christian are finally available in the US. Check out this link for more details; KC Ingot Mold by Christian Koch – Pepetools

1 Like

I was on my way over here to post about these! Lol

1 Like