Manufacturing Equipment

Dear All,

Health issues are forcing me to retire from the jewelry business. There are too many to list individually here, however anyone interested can send me your personal email address and I will send info and photos. I have owned and operated Fayrick Mfg. Inc. since 1980, and Jon Michael’s Jewelers Inc. since 1979.

Casting machine, burnout furnace plus electronic controller, dust collectors, work benches, rolling mill, molding equipment, and literally thousands of rubber molds. Yes, wax pots also, more than I can think of at the moment. Let me know if you are interested in any or all.

Jon Michael Fuja

Jon Michael’s Jewelers

Fayrick Mfg.

Durand, MI

I’d be interested to know what kind of rolling mill, and your price.
Any disc cutters? Hammers? Other hand tools? Anvil?
Thanks!
Edie

Hi Jon,

Sorry to hear that you are retiring.

May I also have a copy of the list of equipment?

Christine.bossler@gmail.com

Thank you,
Christine

I would like a list please.

I hope your retirement is a good change for you and brings you health and peace.

I, too, would be interested in your list of tools, fabrication, etc.

Thank you and God Bless!

Congratulations on your retirement! I know it may not be for the reasons you want… hopefully the time will allow you to regain your health.

I would also be interested in the rolling mill and a list of other things you are looking to divest yourself of. Wishing you the best for your retirement uears!

send me a listing and the prices
I am interested in some equipment , too
thanks

Mark Sandler
Designer Jewels
Houston, Texas

please send to me email address

gems@designerjewels.com

thanks

Mark Sandler
designer jewels
houston

Hope your health issues improve soon.

I would like a list of available equipment. I am particularly interested in a Cavallin rolling mill.

Barrworks@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Lisa

First off, I hope 2022 brings you back to the best possible health. List as well please.

ellenlyonsdesigns@gmail.com

I’m sure it will be a well-deserved retirement! Thank you so much for the offer.

My email is dimitri@aaonyx.com

Dimitri

Please take good care of yourself, good health is everything in retirement. Would you please send your equipment list to: Rydrenn@gmail.com
Thank you

Here’s hoping your retirement helps resolve your health issues. Please send your list to: mbiscay@hotmail.com
I am most interested in hand tools, stamps, gravers, torches/regulators and the like. Thank you.
Michael Biscay

Congratulations on your upcoming new phase of life! I’m definitely interested. Please share photos and price list. Thank you.

Barb Peterson
bpeterson4@me.com

Please send equipment listing. Many years ago, I was a military craft shop director in Thailand with a lapidary/jewelry shop. Now retired, I am opening a lapidary/jewelry shop to pursue an old interest.

swann@windstream.net

Hello Jon:

I hope your health issues will still allow you to appreciate and enjoy the world around you. The news always seems bleak but there is also beauty if you look for it.

I would be interested in learning about chasing tools and hammers if you have them available.

Happy New Year and Stay Well!
Sincerely,
Suzanne