Graver essays!

Dear Jerry
It takes a special person who is wiling to give away the information gathered over a long time, that is still current and has great relevance and currency within this, our silversmithing community. To want to do this and to do the HARD YARDS of having to ZIP the files so that it is accessible to everyone one who wants it, is truly something to be admired and also to be acknowledged. The world is always a better place when one can say "hey I know a man who did a wonderful thing"
Man did you do a wonderful thing ā€¦
Thank you
Suzanne

decorativeknowledge@gmail.com
I would love to get this information!

Joanne Davis-Woods

Hi GerryLewy. I read this topic, and i knew it was late. Can i have the file? My email address is adung1510@gmail.com. Thanks !

It will be my pleasure in doing this for you. Iā€™ll do this later this afternoonā€¦:wink:

Gerry! from my mobile-phone!

1 Like

Gerry, if Iā€™m not too late, I would also be very interested in getting a copy of your notes. My email address is david@hanssenstudios.com. Thank you very much!

I appear to be jumping on the bandwagon late as well Gerry. If you have the time and are still sending out your collective knowledge, Iā€™d certain appreciate receiving it as well (arkaysilversmiths@gmail.com). Thanks! Ron

Call it done! Iā€™ll send off the three attachments this afternoon. Youā€™re gonna get loads of information that will take literally weeks to read!..:wink:

Gerry! from my mobile-phone!

I would love to to receive your graver notes!!

njmkapty@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Thank you!

Best regards,
David

Gerry,
Can you please add me to your mailing list - lsandfd@gmail.com

Many thanks,
John

Thanks GerryLewy

Gerry, I would like to receive the information as well if itā€™s not too late. Thank you,
Susan@eastfourthstreet.com

We would really like a copy of your graver essays and to be added to your mailing list. Thank you for sharing Mr Lewy! acegems@yahoo.com

Gerry,
I havenā€™t received the attachments. Were you able to send them?

Thanks very much.
David

I have been having problems with your email address. Please send me the correct address, I telephoned your office but it appears no one heard of your request for my essaysā€¦Letā€™s try this again, please!!!

Gerry,
My email address is david@hanssenstudios.com mailto:david@hanssenstudios.com. If for some reason that doesnā€™t work, I also use davidhanssen@gmail.com mailto:davidhanssen@gmail.com. Iā€™m not sure about the phone issue but my number is below. Iā€™m sorry for the difficulty. Thank you very much for trying :slight_smile:
David

Dear and generous Gerry please add me to your list
fbroz@att.net

Regards
Franz

I sent you a PM to be added to this list as well! THANK YOU!