July 13th & 14th, 2009 I presented along with many other jewelry
professionals to an elite group of jewelers at the Stuller facility
in Lafayette, LA.
The 2 days event was all about how to make our way through the tough
times many are experiencing today. Many of the topics were wrapped
- How to market to our customers using the internet.
- The changing face of our customers.
- How to market to Generation “X” and Generation "Y.
- Cutting costs.
- Inventory management.
- Getting the most from the sales staff.
- New Cad/Cam products from Stuller.
And more than I can type here. So open the attached PDF, grab a cup
of coffee and see if this can help you in your store.
So go to the link below to my website and click on the file at the
Director of Profit