Wholesale Ring Bands?

Hi, My bread and butter are $150 gemstone rings I make myself. I need to increase productivity and inventory but have run into a wall where I don;t have time for these and have not built up a client base for my more advanced work.

I need some 5mm and 6mm wide 2mm thick sterling silver bands. Probably lots of 200 at a time 800 a year…

Any clues? Also I usually stamp my hallmark inside and may require custom made where they are stamped as well. SO plain or stamped!

Thanks!

1 Like

Contact casting houses. They can often take an impression of finished rings, create molds and cast the blanks for you.

3 Likes

Most general suppliers sell rings, but since you want them kindof thick, you may like Tri-Bro. https://www.tri-bro.com/sterling-silver-rings I’ve noticed theirs are usually thicker than other suppliers. They don’t hallmark them though.

Rio, Stuller, Ross Metals, Herschlag, etc all sell bands.

2 Likes

Are these rings all different sizes or just one generic size like 6.5 or 10.5?

1 Like

I’d size them but 75% of the rings I sell are size 7 so…

If you do go with Tri-bro, they sell full sizes in a normal range. No minimum per size. I just hammer mine out to half and quarter sizes as needed.

3 Likes

Those rings look like they are well made! Hopefully they’ll work for WarrenA81588.

Jeff

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

I’d like them to be a bit heavier. The Tri-bro are only 16 gauge. My rings are 12 ga. That’s what my customers dig!

I’ll give them a shot though. Maybe a lower cost line I can pound out.

W

1 Like