What bombe' is?

later, someone on Ganoksin could tell me what bombe' is?

I don’t know about the term as it would relate to jewelry but A
Bombe’ chest is a piece of furniture which has a rounded curved front
in both the vertical and horizontal directions. Usually a little side
chest of drawers about 36" wide 30" high and about 24 'deep at the
maximum. generally French or Swedish ( French derivative) Very pretty.