Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

What are these tweezer looking things used for?

i am racking my brain for where i have seen these fkat tweezer looking tools before, and what they are used for…(the top two flat ones in attached photo)

if you are familiar with them, please let me know!

just curious, thank you!


They are part of the GRS benchmate… Stuller carries them… as well does other supply houses

Andy The Tool Guy Kroungold

Stulller Inc

800-877-7777 ext 4194


Thank you for your quick reply, i really appreciate it!

I am a GRS tool hoarder, although i do not have these things…yet…must be why they looked so familiar!