Very Baroque Pearls

Hello everyone. I’m trying to find out the name of a particular
type of pearl and a source from where to purchase them. I’ll try to
describe them: very distorted baroque pearls with soft, rounded
edges, they almost look like three-dimensional flower petals. Any
info would be greatly appreciated.


Hi Jennifer, Try the American Pearl Company and page through the entire
Loose Pearls catalog.