Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Triple Rings - Russian?

You're sorta describing the Cartier (tm) rolling ring here. 

Strange. This is the first time I’ve heard of them being called
that. Here we call them ‘Russian Wedders’ (usually 3 colours of
gold). Anyone know why we might do this, apart from plain old

B r i a n =A0 A d a m J e w e l l e r y E y e w e a r =A0
@Brian_Adam1 ph/fx +64 9 817 6816 NEW ZEALAND