Todd R. Hawkinson - Jewelry Gallery

I began jewelry making in 1971 in my parents basement. Currently I am fascinated by turn of the 19th Century jewelry technique. Craftsmen at this time were inspired to created jewelry of enduring beauty. I have made a life commitment to continuing the tradition of producing fine handmade jewelry. From 1880 to 1910 Victorian, Art Nouveau, Arts & Crafts and Edwardian styles were the vogue in the jewelry world. A jeweler at that time could have been working on any these styles. Identifying and preserving these classic jewelry designs is my specialty. The pieces I make today could easily be compared to pieces made 120 years ago.

All my jewelry is handcrafted in Sterling Silver, 14 Karat Gold, and jewelers alloy. All stones are genuine whenever possible.

I instruct jewelry making and repair at the Southeast Technical College in Red Wing Minnesota USA. I have been teaching apprentice styled jewelry making classes since 1985.

Southeast Technical College

Inner Beauty Celtic Bands
Cast 14 karat yellow gold

1 Like

Murphy’s Love Knot Celtic Bands

Trinity Knot Celtic Bands

Two tone wedding Bands
Fabricated 14 karat yellow and white gold

Minnesota State College & University System Chancellors Medallion. Cast bronze and 24 karat gold plated. Each link represent

Medallion class
Students in Chancellor’s Medallion project

Box

Sterling and 14 karat gold box with plate set stones

Pendant

18 karat gold pendant with emerald cut faceted stone and plate set stones

Pendant

18 karat gold pendant with emerald cut faceted stone and plate set stones

Ring

Fabricated 18 karat gold and Platinum ring with oval cut faceted stone and bagette set side stones