Terry Walsh - Jewelry Gallery

I am originally from Dublin Ireland where I served an apprenticeship in the mid 1960’s. I now live in the United States along the beautiful coast of Maine. I have been making jewelry for more than forty years. I have been self employed for twenty six years. My main business is special order work, I work primarily in Platinum and 18Kt gold. I do very little casting, most of my work is fabricated. While I don’t consider myself a great designer I am a skilled craftsman and I think my work reflects that. Terry

18Kt. yellow gold and platinum cigar band set with diamonds.
This was the first cigar band I made. It was well received as I sold several of them. It is of course, completely hand fabricated in Platinum and 18Kt. yellow gold. It was a lot of fun to make. The band is set with round diamonds. The Platinum background is satin finished.

1 Like

Cufflinks

18Kt. yellow gold cufflinks set with bullet cab garnets, lapis lazuli and diamonds
I don’t do a lot in men’s jewelry, but I think these cufflinks came out well. They are each set with "bullet’ cabochon stones, one with garnets and diamonds and the other with Lapis Lazuli. I designed and made the spring backs for them also.

Harlequin pin

18Kt. yellow gold Harlequin pin, set with carved rock crystal and diamonds.
This is a Harlequin pin made many years ago. The face is rock crystal, carved by Walter Bauscher in New Jersey. The piece is all 18Kt. yellow gold and the mask is paved with diamonds. The diamonds were set by my dear friend Vincente Castro who is now deceased. He was a wonderful diamond setter. I guess this is one of the more dramatic pieces of mine