Tanja Ufer - Jewelry Gallery

UK
tanja-ufer.co.uk

“I am inspired by colours, textures and shapes I see in everyday life and how they relate to one another and sit together. I filter my impressions and reconstruct them in my work, to create fresh and joyful pieces, that accentuate the natural beauty of the stones.”

Tanja undertook her initial apprenticeship at the Pforzheim Goldsmithing School in Germany, before moving to England to complete the MA in Metalwork and Jewellery Design at Sheffield Hallam University.

She was successful in winning a Setting Up grant from the British Crafts Council, which enabled her to establish her studio. From this foundation she has refined and developed her techniques and earned recognition nationally and internationally for her work.

She exhibits worldwide, including the Philadelphia Museum for Art Contemporary Craft Show, New York Now Handmade Section British Group, V&A London, Inhorgenta Munich, and many other countries.

Ridged Rough Cut ring, Rough Diamond, 22ct gold, fine gold kumboo, silver oxidised, 23mm x 10mm

Ring

Rough Cut ring, silver, 22ct gold, fine gold kumboo, rough diamond, 23mm x 12mm

2 Likes

Ring

Square ring, Rough Diamond, 22ct gold, fine gold kumboo, silver, 22mm x 12mm

1 Like

Ring

Satellite ring, Dendrid Quartz, Fire Opal, silver, 22ct gold, fine gold kumboo

1 Like