Supplier for water-based white-out?

Hello everyone! I have given up on finding the Bic water-based
white-out correction fluid. Can anyone point me to a source?

Many thanks,
Jessica, nursing a head cold in San Francisco

Hi Jessica… I use “Papermate” water-base whiteout - imagine it’s
similar to Bic’s. It’s available at a good office supply/stationery
store. Good luck…

Maja / Maja Designs

Hi Jessica -

I forget where I got mine - somewhere in the Bay Area - but its
called Liquid Paper Natural Base, altho it is water based. From the
Gillette Co - 800-884-4443

HTH - Ivy