Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Sodium metasilicate


G’day One of the things that used to be used for adhering two pieces
of glass together was ‘water glass’ - which is sodium meta silicate I
missed whatever this was in response to, but it sounds very useful
and intruiging. Can one still get this stuff? Do you know how/where?
Thanks! --Noel


I bought sodium silicate “water glass” at my local Safeway pharmacy.

Donna in WY


Isn’t sodium meta silicate actually colloidal silica? If so, your
drug store should have it, in stock.