Several Books For Sale

Hi, All - Still trying to rehome things after closing my business. These books are all in perfect condition except a couple, which are noted. I’m pricing at roughly 50% of Amazon’s price for a new book but will consider offers. You Pay for Padded Envelope or Box and Shipping. I will ship via USPS media mail unless you want a different way. I’m in NJ. Sorry, no international shipping. First one who says they want something here in this thread gets it. I’ll reach out to you for address, etc. You can PayPal me after I ship and know what the final shipping cost is. Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

TECHNIQUE

$29.00 - PB (paperback) - The Jewelry Repair Manual - R. Allen Hardy - 2nd Edition

$17.00 - PB - At the Bench - An Illustrated Guide to Working with Gold & Silver - Gregg Todd & Greg Gilman - MJSA Press

$ 9.00 - PB - Metals Technic - A Collection of Techniques for Metalsmiths - Editor: Tim McCreight

$18.00 - HB (hardback) - Jewelry - Fundamentals of Metalsmithing - Tim McCreight

$ 6.00 - PB - Basic Jewelry Making Techniques - Jinks McGrath

$ 6.00 - PB - Jewelry Making and Design - Augustus F. Rose and Antonio Cirino

$ 5.00 - PB - The Design and Creation of Jewelry - Third Edition - Robert Von Neumann

SELLING

$17.00 - PB - Profiting by Design - A Jewelry Maker’s Guide to Business Success - Marlene Richey. MJSA Press

$ 6.00 - PB - Sell Your Jewelry - How to Start a Jewelry Business and Make Money Selling Jewelry. Stacie Vander Pol

$11.00 - PB - Selling to the Affluent - Dr. Thomas J. Stanley

$ 5.00 - HB - This is Marketing - You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See. - Seth Godin

$ 3.00 - PB - How to Master the Art of Selling - Tom Hopkins (cover got a little chewed)

$ 7.00 - PB - Secrets of Closing the Sale - Zig Ziglar

GEMSTONES

$25.00 - HB - Secrets of the Gem Trade - The Connoisseur’s Guide to Precious Gemstones. First Edition. Richard W. Wise

MISC

$15.00 - PB - How to Be a Jewelry Detective - “Elementary” clues to solving the mysteries of jewelry. - C. Jeanenne Bell, G.G.

2 Likes

Hey I am interested in

Jewelry detective, and both Tim McCreight books.
Thanks
Janine

Hi JanineG - - The Jewelry Detective book is definitely yours! Someone before you expressed interest in the McCreight books - if she falls through then you would get them. I’m trying to get in touch with that other person. If I don’t have an answer from her by tonight then they’re yours. Is it ok with you to wait until then?

In the meantime, please private message me your shipping address and paypal email and I’ll invoice you once I know the final order and shipping cost. Thanks!

Hi Janine - - the other lady doesn’t want the McCreight books - so all three are yours if you still want them.

$ 9.00 - PB - Metals Technic: A Collection of Techniques for Metalsmiths - Editor: Tim McCreight

$18.00 - HB (hardback) - Jewelry: Fundamentals of Metalsmithing (Jewelry Crafts) - Tim McCreight

$15.00 - PB - How to Be a Jewelry Detective: Elementary Clues to Solving the Mysteries of Jewelry (Antiques Detectives How to Series) - C. Jeanenne Bell, G.G.

So that’s a total of $42.00 plus the shipping costs.

What is your shipping address?

OMG - I thought I was talking to you in private message! Sorry!

1 Like

I am interested in purchasing all of the books you have on selling.
Lynn Miller

Hi Lynn - - thank you for your interest. These are the ones on selling still available:

$17.00 - PB - Profiting by Design: A Jewelry Maker’s Guide to Business Success - Marlene Richey. MJSA Press

$ 6.00 - PB - Sell Your Jewelry: How to Start a Jewelry Business and Make Money Selling Jewelry at Boutiques, Fairs, Trunk Shows, and Etsy.. Stacie Vander Pol

$ 3.00 - PB - How to Master the Art of Selling - Tom Hopkins (cover got a little chewed)

$ 7.00 - PB -Secrets of Closing the Sale - Zig Ziglar

You want those? If so, please private message me your shipping address and paypal address and I’ll send you an invoice when I know the shipping. Ok?

Hi, @Lynn_Miller - I’ve been trying to reach you via private message here but no response. I need to know if you are still interested in the books on selling that I listed above. Please let me know either way. Thank you!

Hi Nan1
iF YOU CANT REACH THE OTHER LADY, I’ll take the remaining books.

Hi Margaret - - I just private messaged you.
Thank you!

Nan, I love these books… perfect reading material for a relatively cold Saturday- Thank you so much!!!

You’re so welcome!
Enjoy!

Margaret - I private messaged you on the Orchid forum about the books you said you were interested in. Did you see it? Are you still interested?

• Nan

Yes! I couldn’t get in. Forgot my passworc🤨

Can you get in now? If so, private message me your response to the below. (If not, are you on Facebook or some other platform where I can find you? I just don’t want either of us to put our emails or phone #s on here publicly.)

This is what I said before:

"Hi, Margaret - that’s great! I’m so happy to find a home for them.

These are the books on selling that are left:

$17.00 - PB - Profiting by Design: A Jewelry Maker’s Guide to Business Success - Marlene Richey. MJSA Press

$ 6.00 - PB -Sell Your Jewelry: How to Start a Jewelry Business and Make Money Selling Jewelry at Boutiques, Fairs, Trunk Shows, and Etsy.. Stacie Vander Pol

$ 7.00 - PB - Secrets of Closing the Sale - Zig Ziglar

I also have these:
The Jewelry Repair Manual, R. Allen Hardy - asking $15

Basic Jewelry Making Techniques, Jinks McGrath - asking $6

Secrets of the Gem Trade - the connoisseur’s guide to precious gemstones, First Edition 2003, Richard W. Wise - asking $20

Let me know which one’s you want and your shipping address and paypal address. I’ll then find out shipping cost and get back to you."

@midwestMargaret - I’m not sure what the problem is but if you are interested in any of the books please email me at nan @ nanlewisjewelry (dot) com . (remove spaces and use proper format.) Thanks. - - Nan

would like to but the Metals Technic book. is it available?

i have an extra copy of Metals Technic if you are interested

Yes I am interested in one copy. Pay pal is:
bevplewes007@hotmail.com

Thank you, mary

Mail](Outlook) for Windows 10

How is $15, including postage?