Selling all equipment/tools from my jewelry studio

Hi! I’m just getting started… I’m in Oakland. Would love a chance to build out my studio! Corie.ambler@gmail.com

Would you please send me a list: Celiahirschman@gmail.com

Please send me a list and prices: lindakm@berkshire.net

I’m interested in what you have up for sale and the prices. I will be looking for my own jewelry torch, stone polishers-specifically Opal tools. Gold soldering tools, copper tongs everything necessary to repair 14-18k and sterling silver jewelry to make bezels, rings and pendants. I’m in Truckee, CA. So unfortunately we are 7 hours away, but I have a sister-in-law and my husbands Aunt is in the Winchester area only an hour away, he’s planning a visit very soon. Do you still have a lot if things for sale? Thank you! Paddy Peters I’m at paddy.k.peters@gmail.com

Hello,
Please send a copy of your list to rydrenn@gmail.com.
Thank you

I am not the person who is selling tools. Sorry, don’t have her post handy. Recommend searching this thread.

| Rydrenn
March 12 |

• | - |

montananancy:

Hello,
Please send a copy of your list to rydrenn@gmail.com.
Thank you

Hello, please send me a list of what you have for sale. studiocandybeth@icloud.com thanks!

Hi, please send a list to cabcici@gmail.com
Thank you!

please send a list and prices to .

thanks

Please send a list to e_tillett@charter.net. Thank you

Hello @johnnyg! Would you mind including your email so I can send you the list?
Thank you!

I’m interested. Please send list to russ_twi4d@hotmail.com

Thank you!
-Russ

I’m interested. Please send list to russ_twi4d@hotmail.com

Thank you!
-Russ

I am interested. Send list to my email
Gems@designerjewels.com

I’m interested as well, please send list to
Poodle.pup3@gmail.com

Please send a list to lynn@lynnkdesigns.com
thank you!

I’m interested though the list of interested parties looks long! I’m especially looking for a drill, to drill hard beads (Jadeite/chrysoprase) would love to try a jooltool, good quality wire cutters, wire end rounders, stone setting pliers, stone removing pliers, bezel setting tools, a “little torch”, bead vice, various vices, diamond files, wire twisting pliers, basically all the pliers and cutters. I’d love a diamond lapidary machine. A lot is heavy I’m in Northern California where are you? Recently found a cheaper way to send big heavy things like furniture through a traveling system that sets up truckers and travelers you can use (of course there’s the risk…but so far I’ve bought furniture twice from the east coast! Regular people looking for extra cash if they’re going cross country…I got a huge pair of $200 wingback chairs for the pair off Chairish (a steal!!) delivered for $200 last year. From NY! It takes weeks sometimes but who cares? Anyway. I don’t have any bench set up yet. Just starting in my first metal smithing courses next month. In the meantime I’m learning by reading and watching YouTube. Currently only have basic house tools …stuff like a dremel…clamps, files and pliers and cutters not meant for gold or sterling wire. I did get sone diamond heads. Thanks! Paddy Peters.

Hi! I am interested in seeing anything that might be left! barbbear35@icloud.com

Hi Paddy,
If you’d like me to send you my list of tools/equipment, email me at cat.hagelis@gmail.com.
Thank you for your interest!

If you have anything left, can you please email your list to ediebaldinger@gmail.com?
Thanks!
Edie