Rio Grande and Orchid - Show us your bench, win a Rio gift card

Hello Alyssa,
I bought the Wolf belt sander when it first came out. Nifty tool. I mounted it near my flex shaft to make it easy to connect. Then I got one of those off brand flex shafts with a #30 hand piece. The hand piece is a lost cause, but the rest of the unit is permanently connected to the sander. Guess I’m lazy, but it is nice to be able to use the sander without disconnecting my Foredom hand piece

BTW, do get multiple belts for the sander. I’d start off with two of each grit, and then replace as you realize which ones you use the most.

Judy in Kansas, where green tomatoes are ripening on the counter. Gonna’ make a big pot of chili!

Thank you! I do have the GRS system (lucky score in a storage shed that I bought this year) and the system came with the GRS pivoting collar (and a lot of the other cool options) - and the Wolf sander adapter for that only runs like 18 bucks … so it seemed like maybe one of those items that it would be nice to get since $100 off that final price would be a nice discount.

I just want to be sure that I don’t spend it on something useless - cuz I could always just get more silver, lol!

I have yet to post on here I have just been reading. I am 22 years old, started reading/ordering tools and supplies from Amazon then I found rio and orchid. Tommorow I will get myself to enter, most might get a chuckle at my homemade desk made from steel legs and a wooden door I cut…
I have spent spent most all of my free time and money( which isn’t much) into learning to metalsmith mostly rings, set gems, and have a hobby to just let my mind relax. My grandpa gave me a old foredom he used as a gunsmith and I have been loving it! I like reading on here to try to figure things out…

“Brent.Sasse@???com” Could you please send me your email address…(in full)
to "gerrylewy18@gmail.com"

*​​Gerry Lewy *
Toronto.