Hello Rick! This could be a hint: do you leave your jewelry near
sources of heat, as low as they could be? When I cook, I put off my
rings and I [used to] put them beside my microwave oven, often
forgetting them there. Well, after some radioactive cooking in the
mw, my rings turned yellow as if I has heated them with a torch.
Today, I don’t have a microwave anymore… the thing ain’t supposed
to heat outside… but to reassure myself, I left my rings on my
regular oven and they tarnished too. So maybe that’s your problem.
Anyone in Orchid land has had this problem before?