Plaster Castings

Hello, You can remove the plaster by soaking it in a product
called Super-Stripit. It is available from National Keystone
Products Co. 800-333-3131. It is a substitute for hydroflouric
acid. It is great for removing investment from platinum castings
and for dissolving enamel. Let me know if I can be of more help. Tom Arnold