Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Peter Brasser - Bench Exchange

Costa del Sol, Spain

My workshop is in the basement/garage, living on the coast in Spain, the autumn and spring humidity is a problem, hence the plastic sheeting and anti humidity equipment.

The lathe is there because I make a lot of tools myself, from hard wood or metal.

The workshop looks more organized than normally, (I cleaned it up yesterday)

Costa del Sol, Spain

My workshop is in the basement/garage, living on the coast in Spain, the autumn and spring humidity is a problem, hence the plastic sheeting and anti humidity equipment.

The lathe is there because I make a lot of tools myself, from hard wood or metal.

Costa del Sol, Spain

Costa del Sol, Spain