Oya Borahan - Bench Exchange

Oya Borahan
Birdamlasu.com
Turkey

"On two wood plates I put some nails and I install these plates on the wall where I can reach them without getting up. I hanged the hammers, shears and scisors etc. I stick my files and pliers on a magnet at the bottom of these wood boards. I use small drawers for small items and large round cups for long items which are placed on the bench. Beneath my feet there is a tray where I placed the wooden mandrels etc.

This table carries my cutting and carving machines. From left to right; Facetron curved faceter, Facetron faceting machine, my carving tools and carving machine. "

Oya Borahan
Birdamlasu.com
Turkey

"On two wood plates I put some nails and I install these plates on the wall where I can reach them without getting up. I hanged the hammers, shears and scisors etc. I stick my files and pliers on a magnet at the bottom of these wood boards. I use small drawers for small items and large round cups for long items which are placed on the bench. Beneath my feet there is a tray where I placed the wooden mandrels etc.

This table carries my cutting and carving machines. From left to right; Facetron curved faceter, Facetron faceting machine, my carving tools and carving machine. "