Overseas Manufacturing

Seeking a fine jewelry manufacturer overseas. Specifically in Thailand or China. Any recommendations or insights on how to go about this would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
Jacqueline

Why not do it in this country? Vince

Hi
We have our unit Thailand and India
Making jewellery B2B .
Contact us.

please share your contact no .

This message might be out of place, so here it is!
With so much unemployment in the USA, you still prefer to send all of your jewellery overseas!
I have just one question… Why?
Can’t you can find any good jewellers in the USA to do your work?

“Gerry, on my iPhone”

1 Like

I would prefer to work with a factory in the states. But, most of my pieces are about 220 melee stones and setting costs are very expensive here. If you have any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

What is your e-mail/contact info?

To “JacquelineL78467”

Not sure to whom you were replying your e-message to. Mine is gerrylewy18@gmail.com.

Jaqueline

What prices have you been looking at in North America? Please contact me to my email address, Gerrylewy18@gmail.com

What is your contact information?

Good morning from Australia,
I agree with Gerry. With unemployment a problem why not support your country. We have the same mentality here. So many jewellery houses use overseas manufacturing which has shifted the percentage of my work to a lot more repairs.
And guess what I repair?
The jewellery that comes out of India, China and Thailand.
Apples aren’t always apples. There is a place for CAD, casting and mass setting but dont let it ride rough shot over quality hand made and hand set jewellery.
Educate your customers.
Keep traditional techniques alive.

2 Likes

Please contact Peru Blue Opal Ltd at lshorowitz@yahhoo.com off site for cutting and manufacturing information www.perublueopal.com Thank you

Lee Horowitz M.Ed, CAGS
Peru Blue Opal Ltd

We do hand made .925 sterling and alpaca jewelry in Lima Peru and our cutting and rough from our mining in Arequipa Peru . Suggest you see us on google search Gemstones of Peru Lee Horowitz
Work is well done by Peruvian silver smiths and our cutting by a master gemstone cutter leading our
cutting .

Lee Horowitz Gemologist

| Jewelconcept
March 23 |

• | - |

Good morning from Australia,
I agree with Gerry. With unemployment a problem why not support your country. We have the same mentality here. So many jewellery houses use overseas manufacturing which has shifted the percentage of my work to a lot more repairs.
And guess what I repair?
The jewellery that comes out of India, China and Thailand.
Apples aren’t always apples. There is a place for CAD, casting and mass setting but dont let it ride rough shot over quality hand made and hand set jewellery.
Educate your customers.
Keep traditional techniques alive.

To add to the topic first hand “Keeping traditional techniques alive” go to my setting blog.
“gerrysdiamondsettingessays.blogspot.com”. This blog has a long name, but it has only 127 essays for you and everyone to read.
I haven’t plagiarized any of these essays and I’ve written all without any assistance.
“Jewelconcept” and anyone, you are free to copy any of my essays as you wish.
Just enjoy your blog-reading during the next 2 months. That is the amount of time you need to read every essay!..:wink: