Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Nino Rostomashvili

Many Thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3

Very beautiful, detailed work! A skill that’s on my to-do list but haven’t launched into it yet. What wonderful examples!

Many Thanks :slight_smile: I believe you’ll find big satisfaction doing beautiful cloisonne enamel items. Wish you good luck :heart:

Hi, Nino
Beautiful work. I am wondering, if you need to solder silver before applying enamel - what techniques you are using. Do you fuse pure silver or you use solder?
Thank you, I am learning enameling. I saw in Russian www.livemaster.ru a lot of amazing work of Georgian artists.

Thank you Dear.
Actually I buy already ready forms for further enameling here. I just do not have practice in silversmith and prefer ti purchase ready forms :slight_smile:

Very interesting and uplifting work.

This reminds me of candy…
You gotta’ smile.
J

These are absolutely lovely and interesting. Thank you for sharing. You are very far from me, but I have been wanting to find a source for USA Cloisonné repair. The edge of the piece has a half inch piece of enamel missing, with no involvement of the wire work. It would simply, or am I fooling myself, require a color match.
Nancy Rheingold
Not sure if adding my email address is permitted.
nrheingold48@gmail.com

Your work is beautiful! My personal favorite is your homage to Gustav Klimt.

Thank You :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

Hi nina
Your work makes me smile…
Thanks for sharing,
Jim

Unbelievable mind-boggling beauty!! Am so glad we have Ganoksin, to show
our treasures…in either print or skilled craftsmanship!

*Gerry Lewy *
*Toronto, *Canada.

Wow, beautiful jewelry! Thank you so much for sharing it. It is inspirational!

Beautiful work, you can be very proud.

Many Thanks :heart_eyes: