Nadine Kariya - Jewelry Gallery

Nadinekariya.com

I am a studio jeweler. A studio jeweler works in his or her own establishment designing and making jewelry that is an expression of personal vision. I also enjoy designing custom jewelry for clients who appreciate my craftsmanship and ideas and have a project for me to work on. I have chosen to work in metal and gems because these materials are durable and beautiful. I like my work to last! I love manipulating colors and watching for the unexpected juxtaposition of the elements. I enjoy the search for simplicity in the face of numerous mechanical demands. I revel in the plasticity of metal under the hammer, the strength and coherence, the immutability, the predictability, the bliss. In short, I am a Metalhead!!! This does not mean that I refuse to work with other materials, as I have in my necklaces, thoroughly enjoying iridescent and vitreous elements. But, for the most part, I stay the course with hammer and files, forming, soldering, and casting. I hope you enjoy reviewing my work and adventures in metal!

4 Likes

Big Ring - (1)

8 Likes

Barcelet - (2)

7 Likes

Barcelet - (1)

7 Likes

Barcelet - (4)

7 Likes

Big Ring - (2)

5 Likes

Big Ring - (3)

8 Likes

Big Ring - (4)

8 Likes

Big Ring - (5)

7 Likes

Gorgeous, gasp worthy work.

1 Like

Nadine
In my estimation, the ”big ring #4” is wonderful and above all… just simply gorgeous…:wink:
You do lovely work!

Regards from a Canadian, Diamond Setter!
”gerrysdiamondsettingessays.blogspot.com”

Gerry, on my iPhone

2 Likes

Beautiful work Nadine! Ring #5 is my favorite:), Also LOVE bracelets 1 &2! I can imagine the passion and many hours put into your pieces. Brava!

Jennifer

1 Like

Just love your aesthetic.

I really like BigRing #2!

Hahahah well said, I LOVE IT!! I also am a Metalhead. I love to sit in my studio for hours and design stuff that I have not seen before.Then I lock it in a box and take it out when I feel I need some inspiration. Every once in a while I see another artist I can get excited about too and you’r it today. Love it!!.
Nice work

Sorry I missed this when it was first posted. Very nice…Rob