Perhaps I am just grumpy this morning, but this kind of post drives
me slightly crazy. It is comparable to saying: "I am going to buy my
first house... any decorating ideas... financial suggestions... or
anything that would help?" Don't tell us room sizes, personal
preferences, income or debt levels... just ask us questions without
any parameters to help us create informed answers.
1) If you are holding your first solo exhibition and launching a
signature collection: shouldn't you already have a sense of your own
style to create your own theme??
2) If you are launching a signature collection and know your own
style; wouldn't you have some ideas as to how you want to market it?
3) "Anything" that could help... could you be any more vague?
4) Just what have you done to answer any of your own questions
I adore this forum (except when we beat the "what is a 'designer' or
'jeweler" topic to death) and would ask that you respect it too by
asking questions which
1) demonstrate that you have given it some thought already;
2) narrow down the area of help so that we aren't all doing the job
3) value our time.
Sorry everyone, but the soapbox was sitting here, slightly dusty
and, as I said... I am grumpy this morning.