Murray Brereton - Bench Exchange

New Zealand
akaroabluepearls.com

A few photos of my work bench. all the timber I milled from the Forrest and made them my self as well as most things that are not the usual things you find on jewellers benches. The draws I made are very handy to keep some order.

The bench peg rotates from filing with rubber to sawing and is interchangeable with lathe, setting wax holder, vices etc. microscope helps keep a good posture you can see what you are doing !!!

1 Like

New Zealand
akaroabluepearls.com

A few photos of my work bench. all the timber I milled from the Forrest and made them my self as well as most things that are not the usual things you find on jewellers benches. The draws I made are very handy to keep some order.

The bench peg rotates from filing with rubber to sawing and is interchangeable with lathe, setting wax holder, vices etc. microscope helps keep a good posture you can see what you are doing !!!

1 Like

New Zealand
akaroabluepearls.com

1 Like

1 Like