Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Microwave kiln

Does anyone know of something called a microwave kiln? I would like
to try it out, but I can’t find one. They were sold about 20 years
ago for fusing glass inside of a microwave. I have seen one. It looks
like it’s made of investment material and has an outer shell made out
of fire bricks. The one I saw was about 6 or 7 inches in diameter,
about 5inches in height and had a cavity inside to put your pieces.
The top fit on the base and was held in place by gravity.

I’d like to find one. email me off line if you have one to offer me.

in Huntington Woods, Michigan