I posted a request as I have been diagnosed with mercury in my system
and I was looking for a first hand response from someone who actually
has had mercury toxicity and had found a way to remove it, hopefully
with other than anecdotal evidence. Like, you are tested, you have
it, you do some therapy, are tested again and it’s lowered or gone.
My symptoms are lethargy, brain fog, headache, spastic colon,
nausea, profound change in lowered energy level. I can look back and
see a pattern of mental confusion progressing and getting tired much
easier. My diagnosis is from blood testing.
I am not interested in adding to the confusion expressed on some
other subjects that I witness on this board, such as the creation of
a thread on a discussion about mercury fillings. I have heard,
probably as you all have, the current opinions pro and con. When
there is such diverse opinion with what I consider a lack of excepted
agreement between all dentists, then its just a guess as to what
someone should do. If it isn’t measurable and repeatable, it ain’t a
fact to me. Seems incongruious to use a toxic substance in our
mouthes if there can be the possibility of a problem of it getting
into our tissue and remaining.
I appreciate the replys and the posted so far. I still
would like an actual live person who went through this and had
I did get one great reply about how to do research from Sue and
Thanks All, Richard in Denver