Meiji EMZ-5 microscope For Sale in Seattle (could ship)

I’m selling a Meiji EMZ-5 microscope with the acrobat stand for $1,500. It’s about a year old and was purchased from Rio Grande for $1,975. Here is the Rio page on the kit. I am located in Seattle, but if you are interested in having it shipped I can look into the shipping cost for you.

“With the Meiji EMZ-5 microscope, you view your work under crystal clear, color-corrected high-resolution magnification (up to 22.5X) and work with reduced eyestrain and more comfort at your bench! This complete system includes:
• Meiji EMZ-5 microscope (113-937) with stereo zoom microscope body, 10X wide-field eyepieces and 0.5X objective lens, bilateral zoom controls, eye tubes that incline at 45°, and a lockable binocular body that rotates 360°.
• Acrobat™ microscope stand with movable and lockable arms.
• Fluorescent ring lamp attachment that illuminates every facet of your workpiece without creating distracting shadows (circular 17-watt bulb requires a 115-volt power source).
• Metal housing to help equipment remain cool to the touch; an on-demand on/off switch is built into the housing.”

Rio Catalog page: 2018-2019 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.266

Hi Aran! I may be interested. I’ll see if I have your email and contact you directly. Thank you!–Wendy

Aran is the microscope still available ? Im very intrested , contact me directly, to my yahoo email address.Thank you Hratch Babikian

aranmade
March 21 |

I’m selling a Meiji EMZ-5 microscope with the acrobat stand for $1,500. It’s about a year old and was purchased from Rio Grande for $1,975. Here is the Rio page on the kit. I am located in Seattle, but if you are interested in having it shipped I can look into the shipping cost for you.

“With the Meiji EMZ-5 microscope, you view your work under crystal clear, color-corrected high-resolution magnification (up to 22.5X) and work with reduced eyestrain and more comfort at your bench! This complete system includes:
• Meiji EMZ-5 microscope (113-937) with stereo zoom microscope body, 10X wide-field eyepieces and 0.5X objective lens, bilateral zoom controls, eye tubes that incline at 45°, and a lockable binocular body that rotates 360°.
• Acrobat™ microscope stand with movable and lockable arms.
• Fluorescent ring lamp attachment that illuminates every facet of your workpiece without creating distracting shadows (circular 17-watt bulb requires a 115-volt power source).
• Metal housing to help equipment remain cool to the touch; an on-demand on/off switch is built into the housing.”

Rio Catalog page: 2018-2019 Tools and Equipment Catalog p.266

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
Brought to you by:

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I’ve got a couple people who are interested, but if they don’t decide to get it, I’ll let you know.

Thank you Aran
Let me know however it turns out
H

Atelier Hratch Babikian
Contemporary Jewelry • Sculpture • Restoration • Mount Maker

PO Box 63573Philadelphia, PA 19147 USA215/465-9351
www.hratchbabikian.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hratchbabikian

www.artfuljeweler.com/collections/hratch-babikian#