Lynne Glazzard - Bench Exchange

England Hi here are pics of my bench and my studio. My bench is always tidy - I make excuses about it being necessary because I am an enameller and have to be absolutely clean when I am enamelling but as you can see the enamelling goes on in another part of the studio altogether. I am really lucky to have a beautiful studio in the spectacular surroundings of the North Yorkshire Moors in the UK, like any I can see on here already I am inspired by my surroundings, changes in light and in the seasons, etc.

This is a lovely project - great to see all the other benches and those masses of tools!

Lynne Glazzard

England Hi here are pics of my bench and my studio. My bench is always tidy - I make excuses about it being necessary because I am an enameller and have to be absolutely clean when I am enamelling but as you can see the enamelling goes on in another part of the studio altogether. I am really lucky to have a beautiful studio in the spectacular surroundings of the North Yorkshire Moors in the UK, like any I can see on here already I am inspired by my surroundings, changes in light and in the seasons, etc.

This is a lovely project - great to see all the other benches and those masses of tools!

Lynne Glazzard