Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Lost GIA grading report


Is it possible to get GIA to replace a lost dossier. I have the
grading report number.


Usually yes there is a way to do it. Call them. They should be able
to tell you the procedure.

Daniel R. Spirer, GG