Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

[Looking4] Used refractometer

GIA Student looking for a used refractometer. Please e-mail directly
to ellen at ellenlyons dot com.

Ellen Lyons


Sometimes, jewelers or gemologists will be selling old refractometers
with scratched hemi-cylinders very cheaply. I understand that GIA
charges a hefty sum to repair/replace them. If you can find one in
such condition, please keep in mind that I repair (re-polish) the
hemicylinders for $59 plus postage, fast turnaround.

Maybe you can save a bundle!
Wayne Emery