Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

[Looking 4] Food grade stoppers

Hi all I’m looking for food grade stoppers for fabricated salt and
peppers shakers. All I have been able to find are black rubber lab
stoppers which don’t match my vision. Does anybody know where
polypro or a good alternative can be had without custom manufacture?
Thanks, Martin Fowler

Check out a ceramic supply house. They should have them in different

Marilyn Smith

Hey, Martin, Someone posted, correctly, that you should be able to
get stoppers through ceramics suppliers. As it happens, I just
received a catalog from a place called Aftosa that has a lot of
accessories, including stoppers, though it doesn’t specifically say
"food grade". (They also have some lamp parts, and other
useful-looking goodies.) They are at Good luck! --Noel