Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Leveridge gauge

Hi Everyone, The tinges on our leveridge gauge are getting very worn,
and so the gauge isn�t reading the stones diameter correctly. how can
I correct this and then re-calibrate it? better yet where do leveridge
gauges go to be fixed? I have faxed Gesswein and Rubin and Son if them
fix them and they never replied. Maybe they aren�t fixable?

Have a great Day

Hi Ruth, I’m sorry your fax wasn’t answered! But Leveridge Gauges can
be repaired and recalibrated. We send them to the manufacturer to do
this work. Just send it in to Gesswein (Attn: Repair Dept.) with a
note saying you want it repaired, recalibrated and an estimate given
before the work is done.

Best Regards,
Elaine Corwin
255 Hancock Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06605 USA

Phone: 1-800-544-2043
Fax: 203-335-0300