Laser Welder The Basics and More!

Hello everyone I just bought a new Laser Welder and it has the typical straight Leica Microscope head but the eyepieces do not move in or out to allow for my eye distance like all my other microscopes do.
Can someone help me with this issue. I am sure I am doing something dumb and there is a easy fix.
I have a digital camera that plugs in between the Scope and the base of the machine. I will upload some pictures and see if someone can tell me what the heck I am doing wrong. I just ran 240v to my studio and fired this baby up and would love to set the settings up and have some fun but until I can see what the heck I am looking at I can not do anything more than just look at it and jones. LOL Please help me. I thought it would be a fun place to talk and learn the in and outs of the Laser world.

2 Likes

Which machine did you purchase?
I have had training classes with both Laser Star lasers and Orion pulse arc welders, and both offered hands on training and good support.

Have you tried contacting your supplier or the manufacturer?

The other option is to do a Google search: using your model and the words, “micrscope adjustment” ( without the quotes).

Thanks for asking it is made by Maxwave Laser Tech LTD
I will show you a picture of the unit as soon as I can figure out how to upload pictures.