Kathy M Anderson - Jewelry Gallery

Golden Ram Metalsmithing
Del Norte, Colorado. USA

Through all the impediments I have faced in an interesting life from operating heavy equipment, raising sheep, horses and cows, divorce after 25 years of marriage and raising a phenomenal son to go off to be accepted at Colorado School of Mines, I have always made my jewelry, it is my passion.

Materials: silver, brass, copper, Aquamarines
Dimensions: 1"

My own very distinctive design starts with flat metal, pieces are cut and shaped, every small piece at a time and after multiple soldering operations and putting each piece on one-at-a-time with tweezers, the earrings are finished. The top piece is domed and pieces are fitted under and around the domed piece so these are not flat. These are very time consuming but I always enjoy putting together each piece and figuring out the intricacies of fitting each small part.

Photo credit: Artist, Kathy Anderson

Red Jasper Pendant

Materials: silver, copper, red jasper, carnelian can and white FWP pearls
Dimensions: Roughly 2" in length, a little over 1" wide

This Red Jasper piece is multi layered, as a lot of my current work is, with textured copper and silver, with White Pearls accenting the main cab. It is hung on a colored 18”stainless steel cable.

Photo credit: Artist - Kathy Anderson

1 Like

Lace Agate Ring

Materials: lace agate, FWP pearls, silver, copper
Dimensions: 1"

This Lase Agate is set on silver on a multiple copper and silver base with White FWP Pearl accents.

1 Like

Copper Rose Ring

Materials: silver, copper, Amethyst
Dimensions: 1/4" wide

The band is a multi layer band of copper and silver with handmade copper roses and trim on top and a bezel set 5mm Amethyst.

Malachite/Azurite Pendant

Materials: Malachite/azurite cab, copper, silver, FWP pearls
Dimensions: Roughly 2.5" long, 1.5" wide

The Malachite/Azurite cab is set in a silver bezel and mounted on a multiple layered back of copper and silver, with FWP Pearls for accent stones and hanging on a multi strand colored stainless steel cable.

Lace Agate Pendant

Materials: lace agate, garnet, FWP cabs, copper, silver

This fantastic Lace Agate cab is set in silver then set on a copper/silver multi layered, multi leveled back with a Garnet cab and FWP Pearls as accent cabs, hanging on a multi strand colored stainless steel cable.

Jasper Pendant

Materials: Jasper, Onyx, FWP Pearls, silver
Dimensions: Roughly 1.5" long, 1" wide

This Jasper cab is set in silver then set on multiple layers and multi levels of silver. The back is cutout as well to show the layers. The accent cabs are onyx and white FWP and it hangs on a multi strand colored stainless steel cable.

Zebra Stone necklace

Materials: silver, white FWP pearls, zebra stone cab
Dimensions: Roughly 2" long, 1.25 wide

This larger Zebra Stone is set in silver then set on multiple layers of silver with White FWP Pearls as accents.

Chinese Turquoise pendant

Materials: Chinese Turquoise, copper, silver, FWP pearls

The Chinese Turquoise is set in silver then mounted on a multi layer setting of copper and silver with White FWP Pearls as accent stones. The back of the piece is cut out to show the layers.

Photo credit: Artist- Kathy Anderson