Josanne Mark - Jewelry Gallery

Jo Fine Hand crafted Jewelry
Fyzabad,
Trinidad and Tobago

Josannemark.com

Josanne Mark graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in Manhattan in 2011 and Currently lives and works in Trinidad. An artist she is inspired by two things, the tangibles that we all encounter in everyday living and the intangibles that we feel and visualize but cannot touch or see. She says, “Anything or everything can be an inspiration to me; the curve of a car, architecture, landscapes and natural objects, they all inspire creativity in me. There is also a source of inspiration that lives in my head, one that comes from within, from my soul, from God”. As a designer and metal smith, she respects the age old craft by maintaining traditional handcrafting techniques while imposing her unique perspective which is evident in the materials and textures that she combines. Spawned form this, is a collection of artwork that speaks to the contemporary wearer.

Materials: Natural leaves, 24K Gold, Fine Silver and Sterling Silver

Natural leaves preserved in 24K Gold and Fine Silver cascade from a delicate sterling silver chain

Photo credit: Josanne Mark

Gold Crush Statement Cuff

Materials: Bronze, 18K Gold, Pyrite
Dimensions: 3" x 2"

The Gold Crush Collection transforms a classic look to modernity. Structured angular lines are fused with organic textures and metallic Pyrite blurs the boundaries between gemstone and metal culminating in fashionably sophisticated adornment.

Gold Crush matching cuffs

Materials: Bronze, 18K Gold, Pyrite

The Gold Crush Collection transforms a classic look to modernity. Structured angular lines are fused with organic textures and metallic Pyrite blurs the boundaries between gemstone and metal culminating in fashionably sophisticated adornment.