John S Brana - Jewelry Gallery

John S Brana Designer Jewelry
San Francisco, CA. USA

John S. Brana’s collections of distinctive handcrafted designer jewelry include beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces designed to set the wearer apart from the crowd. Whether classic or contemporary, each piece is unique, meticulously handcrafted, and made from top-quality materials. John creates all of his jewelry in his San Francisco studio and works in sterling silver, fine silver, 14K gold-filled wire, 14K - 24K gold, copper, bronze, and aluminum.

“Nature is my primary source of inspiration. Whether I’m driving down the coast, strolling through a park, or tending my garden, the natural world shows that the creative combinations of colors, textures, patterns, shapes, and symbols are endless.”

Materials: Copper
Dimensions: 7 1/2 inches in circumference X 1 5/8 inches in Width

This big, bold copper beauty quickly becomes your ultimate favorite. The unique corrugated design along with the anticlastic edging sets this piece apart from the rest. Wear it for fun, wear it with formal wear. Either way, you’ll love the way it hugs your wrist.

Photo credit: John S Brana

Aluminum Anticlastic Bangle with Blue Quartz

Materials: Aluminum - Blue Quartz Gemstone
Dimensions: 7 1/2 inches in circumference, 2 1/2 inches wide

Chart your destination to fashion paradise with the undeniable appeal of this bold light weight aluminum handmade anticlastic bangle cuff. The stunning contrast of the faceted Blue Quartz crystal against brushed aluminum creates a true treasure-trove of style that easily goes from casual daywear to fancy nighttime accessory.

11 ct Pear Cut Amethyst Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring

Materials: Sterling Silver, Amethyst
Dimensions: 3/4 inches in Length x 5/8 inches in Width x 1/2 inches in Height; shank 3/16 inches in Width, Size 8

Gorgeous and fabulous just doesn’t sum up this exquisite Tree Branch Amethyst cocktail ring. From the 11 carat Pear Cut Amethyst to the intricate detailing of the Sterling Silver setting, this piece offers up a mesmerizing view from every angle.