John Barton - Bench Exchange

Fort Worth, Texas. USA Well after all these years I finally found the digital camera I always wanted so I’m now able to join the others in the bench exchange. Here are parts of my shop the fabrication end. I know there are those that are of the school that a neat clean shop is some kind of sign but growing up in the various shop classes in school back in the early 50’s we were threatened within an inch of our life that if the instructor found so much as a speck of metal wood or other debris could cost us several whacks of an enormous paddle so at the end of the day time is allotted for clean-up.

Best wishes
John Barton

Fort Worth, Texas. USA Well after all these years I finally found the digital camera I always wanted so I’m now able to join the others in the bench exchange. Here are parts of my shop the fabrication end. I know there are those that are of the school that a neat clean shop is some kind of sign but growing up in the various shop classes in school back in the early 50’s we were threatened within an inch of our life that if the instructor found so much as a speck of metal wood or other debris could cost us several whacks of an enormous paddle so at the end of the day time is allotted for clean-up.

Best wishes
John Barton

Best wishes
John Barton