[Job Opportunity] Rio is hiring a Jewelry Equipment Product Manager

If you have an insatiable curiosity about all things technical, a flair for business strategy and love collaborating with a great team, @RioGrande has the perfect position for you.

Rio Grande, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a leading supplier to the jewelry industry internationally, and we are looking for a bright, energetic Product Manager to help us continue to grow and develop our industry-leading jewelry manufacturing equipment line.

Your responsibilities will include traveling the world for new product sourcing and collaborating with our manufacturing group on proprietary product development; collaborating and supporting our sales and marketing teams, including relationship building with our key accounts and overseas dealers; P&L and cradle to grave responsibility for the jewelry manufacturing equipment product line.

Understanding of various jewelry manufacturing processes, especially casting, is a huge plus, or a strong technical background in another field accompanied by solid business acumen and the ability to learn fast makes you a candidate for this position.

You will receive an excellent compensation package with all the usual bell and whistles, enjoy a supportive participative management work environment, and you get to live in sunny, laid back Albuquerque.

To apply, please visit riograndecareers.com

What a GREAT opportunity for someone much younger than I am!
Any more progress toward opening a storefront in Guadalajara, Jalisco?
Dick Stromberg Ah Mexico! Where “C” on a faucet means HOT, and “M” on a restroom means THE LADIES ROOM.

1 Like

What a dream job. Dang! I sure wish I had paid more attention in school.
Jo