Jewelry cleaning

I am looking for a new Ultrasonic cleaner- mine works, but recently my ionic adapter died, and I came face to face with exactly how lame my ultrasonic is without that prop.
Fortunately, though it is little known and even harder to find, Speedbrite does still make the 300SB Ionic adapter, a little unit which hooks to/ works with your ultrasonic, and makes tarnish and residues disappear like magic in 30 seconds. $110 - trust me, that was a no brainer.
But I am looking for reviews on Ultrasonics… and coming up blank. Is that just that I am looking in the wrong place?

I have a small Bransonic unit that has been going strong for about 40 years. I don’t know if they are made anymore. Generally, the more you pay for the unit the better, more features, more power, etc.

I am on my second Sonicor. The first one I bought used and it lasted over 20 years until the heat quit.

Sonicor, if I recall, is primarily aimed at the dental industry and not too available through the major jewelry supply houses. You might try contacting them directly.

I’d also suggest doing a little stretch for a bit larger capacity machine. I originally purchased a unit that due to its small size soon became a paperweight. The larger units also seem to have more horsepower for more cavitation action.

Jeff Deegan