Jayne redman rotational system- cool!

Hi

julie

3 Likes

Julie,
Very Cool! Though to be honest, as long as it took her to put it all together, I would have already had the Flower Design cut out of the Sheet Metal… That being said, for very Intricate and multiple Thin Pattern cut outs, I believe that this would be very helpful and would be worth the price of purchasing it… Another of those Tools that would be nice to have, especially when you need it, but it probably wouldn’t be used all the time… Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Jonathan

3 Likes

Hi , This might be better ?
Literally takes seconds to setup

3 Likes

For round pieces, Rio has a thing called Garys clamp now made by Swanstrom. E
Looks easier to use.

2 Likes

Hi

So many cool gadgets!

i think i would pick the one that is the most flexible in holding different sized pieces…

julie

1 Like

This system is simpler and faster

Love my EasySaw

Thank you for posting this, Julie! The Jayne Redman Rotational WorkRing System was designed by the wonderful engineer and inventor, Tim Sheriff, from Swanstrom Tools. Tim asked me to collaborate with him on the design as he was originally thinking it would be great for larger projects such as sawing blanking (pancake) dies. As we worked together I suggested that we also create a method for holding material of various sizes and thickness and we developed Jayne’s Slider Clamps. I have been teaching workshops on die forming around the country for a number of years. The reels I am posting give how-to information on blanking dies, non-conforming dies and the next one - silhouette dies. You can see them all on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRn9ULB7e0kT5aEcPXjLnSQ

4 Likes