Jayashree Paramesh - Jewelry Gallery

Redmond, Washington
USA

Nchantme.com

My introduction to beading was through a bead embroidery class I took while I was a student at Parsons, The New School for Design, New York.I have been beading for about 5 years now and I am completely hooked! I look everywhere for inspiration and then create from within. My designs are more about my desire to bring out the unique beauty of the beads and the woman, rather than having a signature style. That being said, I am inspired by fine jewelry and I love to use some gold or silver in my pieces. Sparkly crystals and gemstones in jewel-tones are my favorites.

Materials: Swarovski crystals, Japanese seed beads and crystal pearls. Dimensions: 17 1/2" long. Pendant drop 3".

Pagoda Necklace is a glittering display of gold and red beads. Small, dimensional pyramid-shaped units in gold and red seed beads are embellished with Swarovski crystals and pearls. Full of intricate detail not unlike the pagodas of Asia, this necklace combines elegant beauty with exotic style.

Photo credit: Jayashree Paramesh

Aurelia Necklace

Materials: Swarovski Crystal Triangle, Japanese seed beads, gold plated.
Dimensions: 16" x 1"

Aurelia necklace is where heritage meets high style. This semi-rigid necklace draws inspiration from simple hammered gold jewelry from ancient civilizations and makes it contemporary with a triangular crystal pendant

Biwa Breeze Bracelet

Materials: Freshwater coin pearls, Japanese seed beads and crystals.
Dimensions: 7"x1.5"

Pure glamour radiates from this pearl, crystal and seed bead bracelet. Delicately crafted one bead at a time, this bracelet is perfect for any occasion.