Important Information

A stock clerk was sent to clean up a storeroom in Maui, Hawaii.

When he got back, he was complaining that the storeroom was really
filthy and that he had noticed dried mouse or rat droppings in some

A couple of days later, he started to feel like he was coming down
with stomach flu, complained of sore joints and headaches, and began
to vomit.

He went to bed and never really got up again. Within two days he was
severely ill and weak. His blood sugar count was down to 66, and his
face and eyeballs were yellow.

He was rushed to the emergency at Pali-Momi, where he was diagnosed
to be suffering from massive organ failure. He died shortly before

No one would have made the connection between his job and his death,
had it not been for a doctor who specifically asked if he had been in
a warehouse or exposed to dry rat or mouse droppings at any time.

They said there is a virus (much like the Hanta virus) that lives in
dried rat and mouse droppings.

Once dried, these droppings are like dust and Can easily be breathed
in or ingested if a person does not wear protective gear or fails to
wash face and hands thoroughly.

An autopsy was performed on the clerk to verify the doctor’s

This is why it is extremely important to ALWAYS carefully rinse off
the tops of canned sodas or foods, and to wipe off pasta packaging,
cereal boxes, and so on.

Almost everything you buy in a supermarket was stored in a warehouse
at one time or another, and stores themselves often have rodents.

Most of us remember to wash vegetables and fruits but never think of
boxes and cans.

The ugly truth is, even the most modern, upper class, super store has
rats and mice.

And their warehouse most assuredly does! Whenever you buy any canned
soft drink, please make sure that you wash the top with running
water and soap or, if that is not available, drink with a straw.

An investigation of soda cans by the Center for Disease Control in
Atlanta discovered that the tops of soda cans could be encrusted with
dried rat’s urine, which is so toxic it can be lethal.

Canned drinks and other foodstuffs are stored in warehouses and
containers That are usually infested with rodents, and then they get
transported to retail outlets without being properly cleaned.

Please forward this message to the people you care about.