Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Howard Woods - Bench Exchange

Howard Woods
USA

My Jewelry Making Bench "For the last 33 years my various jewelry studios have been my one island of order in a world of chaos. My present studio is an 8’x12’ room planned into my home for jewelry making. It features a fume hood above the bench, pre-plumbed compressed air, and 6 electric circuits. A step out the door shows the more chaotic garage where I can make a real mess (and do, as the photo shows) For the studio itself, I make frequent changes to make it easier to put tools in their place after I use them…it saves time in the long run. I try to keep it fairly clean to avoid contaminating my work but it does get out of control sometimes.

Howard Woods
USA

My Jewelry Making Bench "For the last 33 years my various jewelry studios have been my one island of order in a world of chaos. My present studio is an 8’x12’ room planned into my home for jewelry making. It features a fume hood above the bench, pre-plumbed compressed air, and 6 electric circuits. A step out the door shows the more chaotic garage where I can make a real mess (and do, as the photo shows) For the studio itself, I make frequent changes to make it easier to put tools in their place after I use them…it saves time in the long run. I try to keep it fairly clean to avoid contaminating my work but it does get out of control sometimes.

Howard Woods
USA