Grease for storage

Hi Folks, When storing my firearms or any iron based metal, I use a product
called RIG short for rust inhibiting grease. You can get it at a local
gun shop in a can that is the most economical way to buy it or in tubes at
the local Wally-World. A good lithium grease that my Dad, a tool and die
maker, used to tout is lubriplate. I think that you can get it at a
hardware store.



Skip Meister
Orchid Jewelry Listserve Member
N.R.A. Endowment &
Certified Instructor
in all disciplines
Certified Illinois D.N.R.
Hunter Ed, Instructor
ICQ 37319071
"No man’s life, liberty or fortune is safe…while our legislature is in session."
Benjamin Franklin