Graver Notes!

Thank you very much for sharing this information!
Stephanie Jordan

Hi Gerry,

I too would love a copy of your notes. Thank you for all you contribute!
Email: harzmans@gmail.com

With appreciation,
Sheila Harzman

Thank you for sharing you notes, I would love to take a peek as well.
Salvorstudios@gmail.com

I need your ‘exact’ email address. Your name above doesn’t work for me…Gerry!

So sorry for asking, but what happened to the rest of your email address? I can’t send anything to part addresses…Gerry!

Found it…:>) just had to scroll up, got lazy at night…:>) Gerry!

Hi Gerry,

Would be wonderful for having your graver notes to study. The work that you do is phenomenonal. If you could add me to the list, I would be grateful for the same.

My email is doshi.kartik@gmail.com

Regards,
Kartik Doshi
Elegant Jewel Crafters

Dear Gerry,
I’m so sorry for your family’s loss and all the complications which come with such loss… I am walking through this with the recent passing of my father…

I just purchased my first GraverMach and would love to receive your paper… what a kind and timely gift!
jdeweydesigns@gmail.com

If you need any support, please reach out…
Love & hugs, Jenn

Hi Gerry,Would love a copy of your Gravers Essayitsanamything@sbcglobal.netThank you,Amy

I would love your graver notes and a copy of your article from the magazine.
Linda Lankford
Novelstoo@sbcglobal.net

I remember with having a similar situation after my dad passed. It takes slot of time and emotional energy to sort out, but you’ll make it happen.
I would love your notes, thankyou!
Lindameraw@shaw.ca
Lake Country BC

Hello Gerry,

I, too, would enjoy having your graver information. I am a relatively experienced metalsmith but a beginner engraver (hand push-southpaw) teaching myself with the help of many engravers that share their knowledge.

HaMakom yenachem et’chem b’toch shar avay’lay Tzion vee’Yerushalayim.

Thank you!

Gerry talked with you about a year ago. Having problems graving as my arthritis and Post Polio Syndrome equate weak hands. I am hand graving, but have achieved some of the most ‘wobbly’ lines when I have had to stop and start. When I did wood engraving I was able to use a frame to help guide my hand. Is there any such thing for graving. My carving one is no help, too big and unable to size it. Jenmick99@att.net

You are now on my mailing list, relax and don’t stress the small stuff. People have worse problems and still work around life’s difficulties…;( The other people are 6 feet under the flowers!!!
Gerry! from my mobile-phone!

Gerry,
I would love to sign up to receive a copy of your graver notes!
Thanks so much.
Carol Huntington

I would be so grateful to receive your graver essay/notes. Thanks so much!
Judith, riverofbeautydesigns@gmail.com

Hi, I’d like you’re graver list, email is bethsturm@mac.com. Thank you !

can you please sign me up for your graver notes

I, too, would love to be added.

Thank you

Rick

rlbarnesesq@live.com

Can I be added? Please! laura@laurabrito.com please accept my condolences.